Critical Five Plan
This plan will provide protection for you and your family from the financial impacts of critical illness.
- A lump-sum benefit if you suffer cancer, heart attack, stroke, coronary artery by-pass grafts or kidney failure
- You choose the level of cover you need – the amount of the lump- sum we pay out after a valid claim
- After the lump-sum is paid, your policy ends and you pay no more premiums
- You may be covered by this plan if you are between 16 and 64 years of age at the date of application
- Whilst you keep your policy in force with Combined Insurance, you receive access to the services of Best Doctors© - a leading medical advisory service
- Lump-sum benefit of up to £45,000 on surviving diagnosis or surgery for a covered critical illness
- Double lump-sum benefit for cancer of up to £90,000
- Children can also be covered free of charge as long as the policy is in force and Combined Insurance will pay 50% of the adult benefit
Ways we protect you
- Benefits paid directly to you: Benefits will be yours to spend as you choose. You could replace lost earnings, pay for medical expenses or even take a holiday to help get better – it’s up to you.
- Peace of mind: You are protected 24 hours a day, every day of the year, on and off the job
Please read the product summary for policy terms and exclusions.
To learn more about Combined Insurance’s Critical Five Plan:
1. The Stroke Association 2011
Combined Insurance is a trading name used by the ACE Group of Companies including ACE European Group Limited (AEGL) & ACE Europe Life Limited (AELL). Combined Insurance’s general insurance products are provided by AEGL and its life assurance and permanent health products by AELL. AEGL (company number 1112892) & AELL (05936400) are registered in England & Wales with registered offices at 100 Leadenhall Street London EC3A 3BP. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority
Call Customer Services on 0800 169 7733
Click here to download one of our product brochures