Critical Five Plan
This plan will provide protection for you and your family from the financial impacts of critical illness.
- A lump-sum benefit if you suffer cancer, heart attack, stroke, coronary artery by-pass grafts or kidney failure
- You choose the level of cover you need – the amount of the lump- sum we pay out after a valid claim
- After the lump-sum is paid, your policy ends and you pay no more premiums
- You may be covered by this plan if you are between 16 and 64 years of age at the date of application
- Whilst you keep your policy in force with Combined Insurance, you receive access to the services of Best Doctors© - a leading medical advisory service
- Lump-sum benefit of up to £45,000 on surviving diagnosis or surgery for a covered critical illness
- Double lump-sum benefit for cancer of up to £90,000
- Children can also be covered free of charge as long as the policy is in force and Combined Insurance will pay 50% of the adult benefit
Ways we protect you
- Benefits paid directly to you: Benefits will be yours to spend as you choose. You could replace lost earnings, pay for medical expenses or even take a holiday to help get better – it’s up to you.
- Peace of mind: You are protected 24 hours a day, every day of the year, on and off the job
Please read the product summary for policy terms and exclusions.
To learn more about Combined Insurance’s Critical Five Plan:
1. The Stroke Association 2011
Call Customer Services on 0800 169 7733
Click here to download one of our product brochures