How to manage cookies
Currently, if you choose to disable cookies, this will have no impact on the way that the site works but in the future any developments on the site may be affected.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- In the internet browser, click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
- In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
- To disable all cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- If in the future you wish to re-enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- In the internet browser, click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To disable all cookies: Uncheck at ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- If in the future you wish to re-enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- In the internet browser, click on the ‘wrench’ icon (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
- From the tools menu select ‘Options’
- Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab from the menu on the left.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button
- To disable all cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option
- If in the future you wish to re-enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option
Safari on OSX
- In the internet browser, click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To disable all cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- If in the future you wish to re-enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.
Combined Insurance is a trading name used by the ACE Group of Companies including ACE European Group Limited (AEGL) & ACE Europe Life Limited (AELL). Combined Insurance’s general insurance products are provided by AEGL and its life assurance and permanent health products by AELL. AEGL (company number 1112892) & AELL (05936400) are registered in England & Wales with registered offices at 100 Leadenhall Street London EC3A 3BP. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority